Sunday 12 July 2015

CHEATER!! CHEATER EVERYWHERE!!

Hello, guys, come back with me again in my 3rd post 
on this post i will tell u some of my favorite game, Point Blank (INA)
some of you may already know this game. Yes, this is a FPS game developed by Zepetto, a South Korean company. ( Wiki )

I want to tell the good things from this game, but yeah, u can read the title. CHEATER!!
I found player who get detected using cheat when play this game. I dont have the screenshot for it, but i have much better than that, a VIDEO. Curious?? here we go....

Because that player, i can't play this game well :D , soo i play like an idiot, with one of my teammates. 
The cheater using auto Headshoot and WallHack in game

*CT team unbeatable :|
see yaa on next post, and don't forget. Be Cool as Well

No comments:

Post a Comment